EPIK DI MALAM HARI 23-12-2010

23 December 2010








I could hardly believe it.
when i heard the news today,i had to come
and get it straight from you...
they said you were leavin'
something swept your heart away
from the look upon your face
I see it's trUe
so,tell me all about it
Tell me about the plans you're makin'
then me one thing more before i go...



Love me tander,Love me sweet.
Never let me go
you have made my life complete
anD i Love you so...
Love me tander, Love me true...
all my dream fulfil..
for my darlin' I love you
and i always will...
Love me tander, Love me long..
take me to your heart
For its there that i belong
and we'll never part...
Love me tander, Love me dear
tell me you are mine
i'll be yours through all the years
Till the end of time...
When as long my dreams come true
Darling, This I know
Happiness will follow you
everywhere you & i Go..



Strumming my pain with his fingers
singing my life with his words
killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words
Killing me softly with his song...
i Heard he sang a good song
i heard he had a style
and so i came to see him
to listen for a while
And there he was this young brother
A stranger to my eyes
i felt all flashed with fever
embarrased by the crowds
i felt he found my letter and read each one out
i Prayed that he would finish
but he just kept right on
He sang as if he knew me..
In all my dark despair
and he looked right through me
as if I wasn't there
But he was there with this stranger
Singing clear and strong
THAT killing me softly with his song....






If i had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
the nights would seem so long
with you see forever oh so clearly
i might have been in love before
But,it never felt this strong
OUr dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now..
I dont want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love You
oNe thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than Your Love
Nothing's gonna change my Love for You
You ought to know by Now how much I lOve You
The world may change my whole lifa though
But... Nothing's gOnna change My LOVE for you..

I donT waNT To liVe Without You..!!!

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 berbisik pada quaker: